The DJBooth is proud to present the second entry in Re-Produced, an exclusive series in which three hand-selected beatsmiths each offer his or her own spin on a record by a reader-approved artist.
The second EP in the series is based around “Blur,” by underground icon Tech N9ne. A reader-acclaimed single off the artist’s Klusterfuk EP (available for digital purchase), the original cut features boardwork by Wrekonize of Strange Music's very own ¡MAYDAY!.
In addition to the original record, this four-track EP includes brand new remixes by Shane Eli, The Sleepwalkers and Soulslicers. Click each beatsmith’s name to read his exclusive producer profile!
Written by DJ Z on Jul 30, 2012
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sickology 101 ft. Crooked I & Chino XL" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.