18-year-old emcee Taylor Bennett, a true buzzmaker in his hometown of Chicago, has released of his sophomore project, a collection of records that challenge what the term "Mainstream Music" really means.
Included on the 14-track release, the follow-up to 2013's The Taylor Bennett Show, are previously-featured, Booth-approved selections "Hope" and "New Chevy."
Joining Taylor, younger brother of Chance The Rapper, on Mainstream Music are special guests King L, Lil Herb, Loyale Soulё, Rockie Fresh and Spenzo. Production is provided by Brall Beats, Cocaine Audio, Illiad, Monte Booker, Muzzy, Saint The Goodboy, and Satchel Stokes.
The project's release will be followed by a headlining show at Chicago's historic Lincoln Hall, co-sponsored by Closed Sessions, 2DopeBoyz.com and The DJBooth, on May 24.
Stream Mainstream Music
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)