Two years ago, when he was just 16 years old, T-Jay Beats began his career as a producer. Now, two birthdays and a signing to independent label TruDREAM Entertainment later, the producer born Tom Jackowski has released his first beat tape, the appropriately titled Fruits of Labor.
According to the Chicago native, whose boardwork was heard accompanying Mick Jenkins Booth-exclusive freestyle "Steam," the title and concept behind Fruits Of Labor represents the hard work that must be invested in order to be successful.
Each of the project's nine tracks represents a different period of his personal journey to success.
Stream Fruits of Labor
Submit your Rating
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.