Two years ago, when he was just 16 years old, T-Jay Beats began his career as a producer. Now, two birthdays and a signing to independent label TruDREAM Entertainment later, the producer born Tom Jackowski has released his first beat tape, the appropriately titled Fruits of Labor.
According to the Chicago native, whose boardwork was heard accompanying Mick Jenkins Booth-exclusive freestyle "Steam," the title and concept behind Fruits Of Labor represents the hard work that must be invested in order to be successful.
Each of the project's nine tracks represents a different period of his personal journey to success.
Written by DJ Z on Apr 24, 2014
Submit your Rating
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label