A rising emcee whose musical influences transcend regional divides, $tat has made a name for himself as part of Harlem hip-hop collective Primemen. The Booth's introduction to the unsigned spitter, however, comes in the form of his latest solo project, the Made in '88 mixtape.
The artist's fifth street album in total, the set finds Stat reflecting on the year of his birth in 13 original tracks, none of which have previously been featured on our pages. It comes on the heels of buzzworthy lead single "I Get..."
AV, Best Kept, Chill, Peso, Smidrin, Stocks & Bonds make guest appearances on the set, which boasts boardwork by Cooarri, Crookbydabook, Digital Beatz and Mike Mullah.
Stream Made in '88
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)