During this year's A3C Music Festival in Atlanta, producers The Flush and SMKA brought in some of hip-hop's best emcees to record a collaborative album in the legendary Stankonia Studios. The result is Stankonia Sessions, a 13 track project that brings together artists in once-in-a-lifetime combinations.
Production is provided entirely by SMKA and The Flush, with rhyme appearances by Torae, Skyzoo, Thurz, Los, Rapper Big Pooh, Slum Village, King Chip and too many more to name.
Fans can also check out SMKA's previous albums: SMKA - The Hang Out: Part 1 | Super Market Knife Attack - The Best of 2012 Instrumentals | SMKA Presents: A Kato Production
Written by Nathan S. on Nov 27, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.