During this year's A3C Music Festival in Atlanta, producers The Flush and SMKA brought in some of hip-hop's best emcees to record a collaborative album in the legendary Stankonia Studios. The result is Stankonia Sessions, a 13 track project that brings together artists in once-in-a-lifetime combinations.
Production is provided entirely by SMKA and The Flush, with rhyme appearances by Torae, Skyzoo, Thurz, Los, Rapper Big Pooh, Slum Village, King Chip and too many more to name.
Fans can also check out SMKA's previous albums: SMKA - The Hang Out: Part 1 | Super Market Knife Attack - The Best of 2012 Instrumentals | SMKA Presents: A Kato Production
Stream Stankonia Sessions: A3C Edition
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.