During this year's A3C Music Festival in Atlanta, producers The Flush and SMKA brought in some of hip-hop's best emcees to record a collaborative album in the legendary Stankonia Studios. The result is Stankonia Sessions, a 13 track project that brings together artists in once-in-a-lifetime combinations.
Production is provided entirely by SMKA and The Flush, with rhyme appearances by Torae, Skyzoo, Thurz, Los, Rapper Big Pooh, Slum Village, King Chip and too many more to name.
Fans can also check out SMKA's previous albums: SMKA - The Hang Out: Part 1 | Super Market Knife Attack - The Best of 2012 Instrumentals | SMKA Presents: A Kato Production
Stream Stankonia Sessions: A3C Edition
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deer Mama" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.