A singer and Grammy-nominated songwriter, Brooklyn, New York native Stacy Barthe is a woman of many talents. Signed to John Legend’s Homeschool label through Motown Records, Barthe has been working behind the scenes, writing for superstars like Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Britney Spears and Katy Perry. Additionally, her vocals can be heard on T.I.'s André 3000-assisted single "Sorry." For the third time in her career, however, she is stepping out from behind the curtain and into the spotlight, marked by the release of her brand new project, P.S. I Love You.
Included on the free EP are the previously-released, Rick Ross-assisted lead single "Hell Yeah!" and "Stingy." While Barthe handles all of the songwriting duties herself, production accompaniment is provided by DJ Camper, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Kevin Roosevelt, Malay, Oren Yoel and Supa Dups.
Written by DJ Z on Feb 14, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Stellar Music Ink'd/Homeschool/Motown Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Looking You Up" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.