A singer and Grammy-nominated songwriter, Brooklyn, New York native Stacy Barthe is a woman of many talents. Signed to John Legend’s Homeschool label through Motown Records, Barthe has been working behind the scenes, writing for superstars like Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Britney Spears and Katy Perry. Additionally, her vocals can be heard on T.I.'s André 3000-assisted single "Sorry." For the third time in her career, however, she is stepping out from behind the curtain and into the spotlight, marked by the release of her brand new project, P.S. I Love You.
Included on the free EP are the previously-released, Rick Ross-assisted lead single "Hell Yeah!" and "Stingy." While Barthe handles all of the songwriting duties herself, production accompaniment is provided by DJ Camper, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Kevin Roosevelt, Malay, Oren Yoel and Supa Dups.
Stream P.S. I Love You
Related Songs & Features
If you have a phenomenal memory, you may remember Stacy Barthe as the singer who contributed guest vocals to Mateo‘s Looking You Up this past July. Today, the recent Motown signee returns to properly introduce herself...
Stellar Music Ink'd/Homeschool/Motown Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Looking You Up" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)