A singer and Grammy-nominated songwriter, Brooklyn, New York native Stacy Barthe is a woman of many talents. Signed to John Legend’s Homeschool label through Motown Records, Barthe has been working behind the scenes, writing for superstars like Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Britney Spears and Katy Perry. Additionally, her vocals can be heard on T.I.'s André 3000-assisted single "Sorry." For the third time in her career, however, she is stepping out from behind the curtain and into the spotlight, marked by the release of her brand new project, P.S. I Love You.
Included on the free EP are the previously-released, Rick Ross-assisted lead single "Hell Yeah!" and "Stingy." While Barthe handles all of the songwriting duties herself, production accompaniment is provided by DJ Camper, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Kevin Roosevelt, Malay, Oren Yoel and Supa Dups.
Stream P.S. I Love You
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Stellar Music Ink'd/Homeschool/Motown Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Looking You Up" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.