Spree Wilson is not your average artist. He cannot be defined or categorized, he cannot lazily be compared to others before him, and his music follows the age old quality over quantity methodology. It is for all of these reasons, and many more that won't be mentioned for the sake of space and time, that DJBooth readers began to fall in love with the Atlanta native in the spring of 2011, when Wilson released his Booth-hosted The Never Ending Now project. Now, roughly two years later (and removed from an awkward record deal with RCA), Wilson and production team The Flush have come together to release Life In Technicolor EP, Vol. 1.
Included on the funky, eclectic six-track set are previously-featured single selections "Right One | Wrong Time" and "All I Need." Guest spots are limited to Big K.R.I.T and Go Dreamer.
Stream Life In Technicolor (Vol. 1)
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Am ft. Talib Kweli & Spree Wilson" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.