Atlantic Records buzzmaker Snow Tha Product has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners her latest street release, Good Nights & Bad Mornings. The project features 10 original records from the Cali-born, Texas-residing emcee. Included are reader-approved singles "Cookie Cutter B*tches," "Damn It" and "Lord Be With You."
Snow is the sole vocalist on Good Nights & Bad Mornings, which features production by Magnificent, ID Labs, Mike Nef, Keise on Track, Money Moss and Sap.
Stream Good Nights & Bad Mornings
Related Songs & Features
As the title of her recent, Booth-hosted street release suggests, Snow Tha Product‘s been having some Good Nights and Bad Mornings lately. For some, the hangovers would outweigh the fun that led to them but, in the...
On Lord Be With You, the third song release and a world premiere from Good Nights & Bad Mornings, Atlantic Records emcee Snow Tha Product not only blesses the mic, but also anyone standing in her way. Whether or not you...
On her solo Booth debut, Snow Tha Product emphasized that she wasn’t just another of those Cookie Cutter B*tches currently flooding the hip-hop game; she’s a unique artist driving in a lane built for one. And the...
In 2012, there are more buzzworthy female emcees climbing through the ranks of the rap game than ever before. Booth newcomer Snow Tha Product, however, considers herself an artist in her own lane, not part of a...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cookie Cutter B*tches" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.