Buzzmaking emcee/producer Sean Brown is preparing to unleash his latest street album, Whole Foods 2.
Coming on the heels of 2012 mixtapes The High End Theory and Whole Foods, the set packs a total of 14 original jams from the Golden State representative, including reader-approved single "Morning Sun." Throughout, Brown is joined by a variety of notable guests, among them Glasses Malone, HardHead, Joe Stylez and R-Mean. Sean Brown produces all beats, except on track four, "Party," which boasts boardwork by King Dave.
Stream Whole Foods 2
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)