Buzzmaking emcee/producer Sean Brown is preparing to unleash his latest street album, Whole Foods 2.
Coming on the heels of 2012 mixtapes The High End Theory and Whole Foods, the set packs a total of 14 original jams from the Golden State representative, including reader-approved single "Morning Sun." Throughout, Brown is joined by a variety of notable guests, among them Glasses Malone, HardHead, Joe Stylez and R-Mean. Sean Brown produces all beats, except on track four, "Party," which boasts boardwork by King Dave.
Fans can also check out Sean Brown's previous albums: Sean Brown - Mascot
Stream Whole Foods 2
Related Songs & Features
On his debut DJBooth feature, October 2012’s Letter to God, Golden State emcee/producer Sean Brown prayed for the strength to stay away from the strip club and the power to spread positivity through his rhymes. While...
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.