Buzzmaking emcee/producer Sean Brown is preparing to unleash his latest street album, Whole Foods 2.
Coming on the heels of 2012 mixtapes The High End Theory and Whole Foods, the set packs a total of 14 original jams from the Golden State representative, including reader-approved single "Morning Sun." Throughout, Brown is joined by a variety of notable guests, among them Glasses Malone, HardHead, Joe Stylez and R-Mean. Sean Brown produces all beats, except on track four, "Party," which boasts boardwork by King Dave.
Stream Whole Foods 2
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.