Buzzmaking emcee/producer Sean Brown is preparing to unleash his latest street album, Whole Foods 2.
Coming on the heels of 2012 mixtapes The High End Theory and Whole Foods, the set packs a total of 14 original jams from the Golden State representative, including reader-approved single "Morning Sun." Throughout, Brown is joined by a variety of notable guests, among them Glasses Malone, HardHead, Joe Stylez and R-Mean. Sean Brown produces all beats, except on track four, "Party," which boasts boardwork by King Dave.
Written by richard on Sep 03, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.