Buzzmaking emcee/producer Sean Brown is preparing to unleash his latest street album, Whole Foods 2.
Coming on the heels of 2012 mixtapes The High End Theory and Whole Foods, the set packs a total of 14 original jams from the Golden State representative, including reader-approved single "Morning Sun." Throughout, Brown is joined by a variety of notable guests, among them Glasses Malone, HardHead, Joe Stylez and R-Mean. Sean Brown produces all beats, except on track four, "Party," which boasts boardwork by King Dave.
Written by richard on Sep 03, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.