Jamla representer and one-half of The Away Team, Sean Boog, channels the energy and...um...size of the classic flick Boogie Nights for his latest album Sean Boogie Nights. Featuring lead single A Love That Never Dies, Boogie Nights comes complete with 11 brand new tracks.
In addition to rhyme work from the headliner, microphone duties on the album are handled by Rapsody, HaLo, Khrysis and Enigma. Production on Sean Boogie Nights comes courtesy of the legendary 9th Wonder, AMP, Ka$h and Khrysis. Included in the exclusive DJBooth version of Sean Boogie Nights are two bonus instrumentals.
Written by Nathan S. on Jul 10, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.