In the culinary world, The Appetizer is the first course of a meal, served before the main dish is unleashed. In the rap world... well, it pretty much means the exact same thing. The project before the project.
Enter Booth newcomer Sauce McKinley, a New York native who is a musical chef with many talents: recording, songwriting, and producing.
The free, 10-track EP includes Booth-featured standout "'Til it Dawn," in addition to contributions from guests Dee Goodz, Freddie Gibbs and Stalley. Production is handled mostly by Braden Blair and Matt Cody, with Sauce and Velous each turning in one track.
Stream The Appetizer
Related Songs & Features
Earlier today, we featured Kublakai‘s Daybreak, a street banger perfect for the early-morning commute. But what if your daily grind ends when the sun peeks over the horizon? Then Sauce McKinley‘s DJBooth debut is...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.