In the culinary world, The Appetizer is the first course of a meal, served before the main dish is unleashed. In the rap world... well, it pretty much means the exact same thing. The project before the project.
Enter Booth newcomer Sauce McKinley, a New York native who is a musical chef with many talents: recording, songwriting, and producing.
The free, 10-track EP includes Booth-featured standout "'Til it Dawn," in addition to contributions from guests Dee Goodz, Freddie Gibbs and Stalley. Production is handled mostly by Braden Blair and Matt Cody, with Sauce and Velous each turning in one track.
Stream The Appetizer
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.