Up-and-coming emcee Saheed and buzzmaking producer Numonics have come together with The DJBooth and 8&9 Clothing Co. to bring listeners their new, collaborative street release, Not for Nothing.
The project features 13 original cuts from the South Florida representers, including reader-approved singles "The Gaza Trip," "I Go On" and "Times Up." Joining Saheed on the guest tip throughout Not for Nothing are J NICS, Math Hoffa, Soul Khan, Vanessa Renee, Wais P. and Wrekonize. All bearts come courtesy of Numonics.
Stream Not for Nothing
Related Songs & Features
With less than a week remaining before his new, Booth-hosted street album is unleashed upon the listening populace, Saheed knows that he’s got to make every second count. Aiming to to maximize the buzz around the...
Last we heard from Saheed, on May 2011 album inclusion Peace & Quiet, he was longing for a respite from the constant pressures of the hustle. While we in The DJBooth missed him, that year-and-a-half away from our pages...
When I learned that Saheed intended to address both the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the Windy City’s violent crime epidemic on his latest single, my reaction was, “Damn.” After listening to the record and...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Da Wilderness" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)