Up-and-coming emcee Saheed and buzzmaking producer Numonics have come together with The DJBooth and 8&9 Clothing Co. to bring listeners their new, collaborative street release, Not for Nothing.
The project features 13 original cuts from the South Florida representers, including reader-approved singles "The Gaza Trip," "I Go On" and "Times Up." Joining Saheed on the guest tip throughout Not for Nothing are J NICS, Math Hoffa, Soul Khan, Vanessa Renee, Wais P. and Wrekonize. All bearts come courtesy of Numonics.
Stream Not for Nothing
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Da Wilderness" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)