Up-and-coming emcee Saheed and buzzmaking producer Numonics have come together with The DJBooth and 8&9 Clothing Co. to bring listeners their new, collaborative street release, Not for Nothing.
The project features 13 original cuts from the South Florida representers, including reader-approved singles "The Gaza Trip," "I Go On" and "Times Up." Joining Saheed on the guest tip throughout Not for Nothing are J NICS, Math Hoffa, Soul Khan, Vanessa Renee, Wais P. and Wrekonize. All bearts come courtesy of Numonics.
Stream Not for Nothing
Related Songs & Features
With less than a week remaining before his new, Booth-hosted street album is unleashed upon the listening populace, Saheed knows that he’s got to make every second count. Aiming to to maximize the buzz around the...
Last we heard from Saheed, on May 2011 album inclusion Peace & Quiet, he was longing for a respite from the constant pressures of the hustle. While we in The DJBooth missed him, that year-and-a-half away from our pages...
When I learned that Saheed intended to address both the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the Windy City’s violent crime epidemic on his latest single, my reaction was, “Damn.” After listening to the record and...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Da Wilderness" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.