Three years after the arrival of his sophomore set, Transition, Ryan Leslie makes his official comeback with the release of his third studio album. Recorded in New York and Miami, Les Is More features 11 original records, one "prelude" track and three bonus cuts from the singer, producer and emcee. The project comes complete with previously featured singles "Beautiful Lie," and "Dress You to Undress You," and features a guest appearances by veteran East Coast rhymesayer Fabolous. Ryan Leslie produces the entire project, with assistance from Cardiak on "Black Flag."
Related Songs & Features
Though Ryan Leslie appreciates life’s finer things, he knows that a good woman is worth more than all the Maybachs & Diamonds in the world. On a new video single and standout cut off his newly-released junior set,...
Dressing someone to merely undress them later may seem a little unnecessary, but Harlem artist/producer Ryan Leslie makes it seem oh-so-vital in the visuals for his latest record release Dress You To Undress You. Serving as...
More than six months after dropping off lead effort Glory, Ryan Leslie returns to our front page with follow-up Beautiful Lie—the second of ten singles/videos which will make up his junior set. Here, the NextSelection...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.