Three years after the arrival of his sophomore set, Transition, Ryan Leslie makes his official comeback with the release of his third studio album. Recorded in New York and Miami, Les Is More features 11 original records, one "prelude" track and three bonus cuts from the singer, producer and emcee. The project comes complete with previously featured singles "Beautiful Lie," and "Dress You to Undress You," and features a guest appearances by veteran East Coast rhymesayer Fabolous. Ryan Leslie produces the entire project, with assistance from Cardiak on "Black Flag."
Written by richard on Oct 23, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Move Girl" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.