Rapper/producer and Def Jux CEO El-P has rejoined forces with veteran ATL rhymesayer Killer Mike to craft a new collaborative full-length. The duo's self-titled debut as Run The Jewels, the project is the follow-up to 2012's critically-acclaimed R.A.P. Music LP.
Featuring 10 tracks' worth of original material, including reader-approved singles "Get It," "Banana Clipper" and "36" Chain," the album features guest appearances from the likes of Big Boi, Prince Paul (as Chest Rockwell) and Until the Ribbon Breaks. El-P handles all production on the project.
Written by richard on Jun 26, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Mass Appeal Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.