Rapper/producer and Def Jux CEO El-P has rejoined forces with veteran ATL rhymesayer Killer Mike to craft a new collaborative full-length. The duo's self-titled debut as Run The Jewels, the project is the follow-up to 2012's critically-acclaimed R.A.P. Music LP.
Featuring 10 tracks' worth of original material, including reader-approved singles "Get It," "Banana Clipper" and "36" Chain," the album features guest appearances from the likes of Big Boi, Prince Paul (as Chest Rockwell) and Until the Ribbon Breaks. El-P handles all production on the project.
Written by richard on Jun 26, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Mass Appeal Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.