Regina, Saskatchewan buzzmaker Rubiks has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, VOLUM3: Push Play #PushItRealGood.
The project features the unsigned emcee offering insight into the "6 sides" of his life ("personal, school, music, work, home and business") over the course of 10 original tracks. Included is reader-approved lead single "Uh-Oh."
Pimpton, Riley and Troy K. make guest appearances throughout the set, which features production by AK, DJ III Kid Kris, Johnny Keys, Merky Waters, Rich Kidd, Ross Bearman and Troy K.
Written by richard on Jul 17, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.