Regina, Saskatchewan buzzmaker Rubiks has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, VOLUM3: Push Play #PushItRealGood.
The project features the unsigned emcee offering insight into the "6 sides" of his life ("personal, school, music, work, home and business") over the course of 10 original tracks. Included is reader-approved lead single "Uh-Oh."
Pimpton, Riley and Troy K. make guest appearances throughout the set, which features production by AK, DJ III Kid Kris, Johnny Keys, Merky Waters, Rich Kidd, Ross Bearman and Troy K.
Written by richard on Jul 17, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.