UK hip-pop duo Rizzle Kicks have released their sophomore studio album, Roaring 20s.
The follow-up to 2011 debut Stereo Typical, the project packs 14 original cuts from the London crew. Included are reader-approved singles "That's Classic," "Lost Generation" and "Don't Bring Me Down." Rizzle and Sylvester are the sole vocalists on the album, which boasts production from Ant Whiting, Norman Cook and Pete Cannon.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"That's Classic" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.