Cali pop ensemble Radical Something has unleashed its sophomore independent full-length, Ride It Out.
Their first LP since 2011 debut set We Are Nothing, the project is the follow-up to 2012's No Sweat EP. Included among its 13 original tracks are reader-approved singles "Cheap Drink" and "Spraypaint." No guests join Loggy, Josh Cocktail and DJ Big Red on the album, which packs production by GoodWill & MGI and Jonas Olsson.
Fans can also check out Radical Something's previous albums: Radical Something - We Are Nothing
Stream Ride It Out
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.