Rap icons and longtime friends and collaborators Busta Rhymes and Q-Tip (of A Tribe Called Quest) have released their collaborative mixtape, The Abstract & The Dragon.
The 28-track set is a combination of brand new material (see "Thank You" and “Butch & Sundance”) and classics from each of the artists' catalogs, including "Scenario" and "Vivrant Thing." Additionally, Rhymes previews a selection from his forthcoming album ELE 2, entitled "Pardon My Ways."
Fans of both artists, and in particular fans of the Golden age hip-hop, are in for a real treat.
Stream The Abstract & The Dragon
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Wanna (Mick Boogie Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!