Rap icons and longtime friends and collaborators Busta Rhymes and Q-Tip (of A Tribe Called Quest) have released their collaborative mixtape, The Abstract & The Dragon.
The 28-track set is a combination of brand new material (see "Thank You" and “Butch & Sundance”) and classics from each of the artists' catalogs, including "Scenario" and "Vivrant Thing." Additionally, Rhymes previews a selection from his forthcoming album ELE 2, entitled "Pardon My Ways."
Fans of both artists, and in particular fans of the Golden age hip-hop, are in for a real treat.
Stream The Abstract & The Dragon
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Wanna (Mick Boogie Remix)" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)