Rap icons and longtime friends and collaborators Busta Rhymes and Q-Tip (of A Tribe Called Quest) have released their collaborative mixtape, The Abstract & The Dragon.
The 28-track set is a combination of brand new material (see "Thank You" and “Butch & Sundance”) and classics from each of the artists' catalogs, including "Scenario" and "Vivrant Thing." Additionally, Rhymes previews a selection from his forthcoming album ELE 2, entitled "Pardon My Ways."
Fans of both artists, and in particular fans of the Golden age hip-hop, are in for a real treat.
Stream The Abstract & The Dragon
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Wanna (Mick Boogie Remix)" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.