Northeastern street veteran Prodigy (a member of acclaimed crew Mobb Deep) has once again linked up with heavyweight producer The Alchemist to craft collaborative album, Albert Einstein. A follow-up to their critically-acclaimed debut, Return of The Mac, the 16-track project includes reader-approved singles "Dough Pildin," "Give 'Em Hell," and "YNT." Throughout the set, Prodigy is joined on the mic by such collaborators as Action Bronson, Domo Genesis, Havoc, Raekwon and Roc Marciano. Alchemist handles all production on the album.
Albert Einstein is now available in record stores and online retailers, via Infamous Records.
Written by richard on Jun 10, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stuck On You" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.