Pharoahe Monch, the peerless lyricist and flowsmith who rose to fame as one-half of veteran duo Organized Konfusion, has unleashed his fourth solo studio album, P.T.S.D..
The project tells the story of an independent artist weary from the war against the industry machine, and his struggle as a black man in America. In addition to hard-hitting lead single "DAMAGE," the 17-track set features song release "Bad MF," which won a stunning 4.25-star average rating from our readers.
Black Thought, deNaUn, Dr. Pete and Talib Kweli are just a few of many heavyweight guests to join Monch throughout the album, which boasts production by the likes of Lee Stone, Marco Polo, Quelle Chris and The Stepkids.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.