Los Angeles emcee and producer Paris Jones has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, the May EP.
The fifth in a series of 12 monthly EPs that Jones plans to release over the course of the year (Its predecessors, January, February, March and April are also available for download in the Booth), the project features six brand new records. According to the artist, "This EP really is all about creativity. I enjoyed making it and [embracing] experimentation."
If you're feeling the EPs so far, then you're sure to appreciate the material Paris Jones is set to serve up on his next album, SHAKERS. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set.
Stream May EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.