Los Angeles emcee and producer Paris Jones has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, the May EP.
The fifth in a series of 12 monthly EPs that Jones plans to release over the course of the year (Its predecessors, January, February, March and April are also available for download in the Booth), the project features six brand new records. According to the artist, "This EP really is all about creativity. I enjoyed making it and [embracing] experimentation."
If you're feeling the EPs so far, then you're sure to appreciate the material Paris Jones is set to serve up on his next album, SHAKERS. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on May 29, 2014
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.