Los Angeles emcee and producer Paris Jones has once again come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the April EP.
The fourth in a series of 12 monthly EPs that Paris plans to release over the course of the year (Its predecessors, January, February and March are also available for download in the Booth.), the project packs a total of six original instrumentals from the West Coast buzzmaker that are straight from the heart and meant for hardcore Hip-Hop heads.
According to Jones, "It's that Uptown South Bronx Boom Bap, but with a Detroit swing."
Stream April EP
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.