Los Angeles emcee and producer Paris Jones has once again come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the April EP.
The fourth in a series of 12 monthly EPs that Paris plans to release over the course of the year (Its predecessors, January, February and March are also available for download in the Booth.), the project packs a total of six original instrumentals from the West Coast buzzmaker that are straight from the heart and meant for hardcore Hip-Hop heads.
According to Jones, "It's that Uptown South Bronx Boom Bap, but with a Detroit swing."
Written by DJ Z on Apr 30, 2014
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.