Los Angeles emcee and producer Paris Jones has once again come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the April EP.
The fourth in a series of 12 monthly EPs that Paris plans to release over the course of the year (Its predecessors, January, February and March are also available for download in the Booth.), the project packs a total of six original instrumentals from the West Coast buzzmaker that are straight from the heart and meant for hardcore Hip-Hop heads.
According to Jones, "It's that Uptown South Bronx Boom Bap, but with a Detroit swing."
Written by DJ Z on Apr 30, 2014
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.