Back in 2012, ATL jack-of-all-trades Novel came together with The DJBooth to release Red Wine & Ambien, a street album which won rave reviews from our readership.
Now, the talented singer, songwriter and producer is back with a sequel to that acclaimed set, which is made up of seven original records and three mixtape-style joints that "inspired" the artist. Included on Red Wine & Ambien II are standout selections like "Molly" and "B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe (Soul Mix)." Crooked I makes the sole guest appearance on the set, which boasts production by Alex Naylor, Ben Holste and Justin Kahler, as well as boardwork by Novel himself.
Released to the 'net on Tuesday, July 7, Red Wine & Ambien II is available now for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on Jul 09, 2014
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fighters (Remix) ft. Joell Ortiz" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.