Toronto underground hip-hop crew Notes to Self have made their latest studio album, Target Market [RECOIL], available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
The DECON-distributed project packs nine original jams (plus three bonus cuts!) from Bronze One, DJ Dopey, Roshin and Swamp Donkey. Included on the project are reader-approved singles "SkyLight [InBetween]," "Popular Music," "All of the Above," "Nobody [Recoil Remix]" and "Mr. Polite." Joining Notes to Self on the guest tip throughout Target Market are Arowbe, Evidence, Fashawn and Lee Gaul. All production comes courtesy of Bronze One and Book (of Beatface).
Written by richard on Feb 24, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.