Toronto underground hip-hop crew Notes to Self have made their latest studio album, Target Market [RECOIL], available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
The DECON-distributed project packs nine original jams (plus three bonus cuts!) from Bronze One, DJ Dopey, Roshin and Swamp Donkey. Included on the project are reader-approved singles "SkyLight [InBetween]," "Popular Music," "All of the Above," "Nobody [Recoil Remix]" and "Mr. Polite." Joining Notes to Self on the guest tip throughout Target Market are Arowbe, Evidence, Fashawn and Lee Gaul. All production comes courtesy of Bronze One and Book (of Beatface).
Stream Target Market [RECOIL]
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.