Toronto underground hip-hop crew Notes to Self have made their latest studio album, Target Market [RECOIL], available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
The DECON-distributed project packs nine original jams (plus three bonus cuts!) from Bronze One, DJ Dopey, Roshin and Swamp Donkey. Included on the project are reader-approved singles "SkyLight [InBetween]," "Popular Music," "All of the Above," "Nobody [Recoil Remix]" and "Mr. Polite." Joining Notes to Self on the guest tip throughout Target Market are Arowbe, Evidence, Fashawn and Lee Gaul. All production comes courtesy of Bronze One and Book (of Beatface).
Stream Target Market [RECOIL]
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.