Toronto underground hip-hop crew Notes to Self have made their latest studio album, Target Market [RECOIL], available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
The DECON-distributed project packs nine original jams (plus three bonus cuts!) from Bronze One, DJ Dopey, Roshin and Swamp Donkey. Included on the project are reader-approved singles "SkyLight [InBetween]," "Popular Music," "All of the Above," "Nobody [Recoil Remix]" and "Mr. Polite." Joining Notes to Self on the guest tip throughout Target Market are Arowbe, Evidence, Fashawn and Lee Gaul. All production comes courtesy of Bronze One and Book (of Beatface).
Stream Target Market [RECOIL]
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.