Toronto underground hip-hop crew Notes to Self have made their latest studio album, Target Market [RECOIL], available for free streaming in The DJBooth.
The DECON-distributed project packs nine original jams (plus three bonus cuts!) from Bronze One, DJ Dopey, Roshin and Swamp Donkey. Included on the project are reader-approved singles "SkyLight [InBetween]," "Popular Music," "All of the Above," "Nobody [Recoil Remix]" and "Mr. Polite." Joining Notes to Self on the guest tip throughout Target Market are Arowbe, Evidence, Fashawn and Lee Gaul. All production comes courtesy of Bronze One and Book (of Beatface).
Written by richard on Feb 24, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.