Now that the mercury is steady rising, it's time to learn The Art of Chill. Conveniently for those in need of a refresher course, Nitty Scott, MC is fixing to tutor listeners in that very subject on her latest digital full-length.
Executive Produced by Sha Money XL and Giuliano Jules, the project is a collection of 15 original tracks from the Brooklyn native and recent freestyle series alum. For a quick taste of the album, simply take a listen to Booth-featured lead single "Apex" or follow-up "Feng Shui."
Ab-Soul, Elki, Rapper Big Pooh, Rob Regis, Sene and Stacy Barthe make guest appearances throughout the set, joining Scott over boardwork by Big Blesson, Bigg Dre, Chuck Strangers, Moss, Ski Beatz, Ty Real and Yuri Beats.
The Art of Chill is available for digital purchase and full, free streaming in The DJBooth. Physical copies are available at NittyScottMC.com.
On June 8, Scott will be hitting the road will Alex Wiley in support of the project. Click here to learn when The Art of Chill Tour will be visiting a city near you.
Fans can also check out Nitty Scott, MC's previous albums: Nitty Scott, MC - The BoomBox Diaries Vol 1. EP | Mick Boogie Presents: Nitty Scott, MC - The Cassette Chronicles
Stream The Art of Chill
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Luv My Life" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.