Los Angeles emcee Nipsey Hussle has unleashed his latest mixtape, Crenshaw.
The artist's first release since dropping The Marathon Continues back in 2011, the project packs a total of 21 original tracks, including reader-approved singles "Checc Me Out," "Blessings" and "All Get Right." Throughout the set, Hussle is joined by a variety of noteworthy collaborators, among them Dom Kennedy, James Fauntleroy, Rick Ross, Skeme and Slim Thug. Beats come courtesy of 9th Wonder, 1500 or Nothin, Cozmo, The Futuristics, Teeflii and more.
True fans and loyalists can purchase a special, limited edition $100 hard copy of the album via iamproud2pay.com.
Fans can also check out Nipsey Hussle's previous albums: Nipsey Hussle - Bullets Ain’t Got No Names Vol. 3
Related Songs & Features
Like many rappers, Nipsey Hussle could be accurately described as a narcissist. But can you blame him? If I’d clawed my way up from the bottom like the Los Angeles mainstay, I’d be feeling myself, too. On mixtape...
Feeling down about the seemingly endless delays that have plagued Nipsey Hussle‘s next mixtape? Rather than focusing on the negative, try counting your Blessings. For starters, there’s the fact that Hussle just...
Last we featured Nipsey Hussle on the solo tip, the West Coast stalwart was Smoking With [His] Stylist on a Twitter-released loosie. Today, the emcee gets back down to business with the release of All Get Right, a brand new...
All Money In
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Roll ft. The Game" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.