Canadian rhymesayer and producer Miles Jones has digitally released his latest studio album, The Miles Jones Experience: The Jones Act Part III. The follow-up to June's DJBooth-hosted Act So Strange EP, the project features 12 original tracks, including featured cuts "Scorpio" and "Maybe Tomorrow." The album is entirely produced by Miles Jones, with assistance from Adam King, Austin Dovercourt III, DJ Serious, Joshua Sadlier-Brown, and packs guest appearances by A-Jaxx, Ghettosocks, Kayo and Tona.
Stream The Jones Act Part III
Featured Songs From This Album
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.