Toronto hip hop artist Miles Jones has joined forces with The DJBooth on his brand new EP, Act So Strange.
A prelude to Jones' forthcoming album The Jones Act (Part III), the EP includes previously-released single Magic.
Guest features include vocals by opera/singer songwriter Ashleigh Semkiw, young Toronto emcee A-Jaxx and St. Lucien born and EMI Canada signed emcee Kayo. Production on Act So Strange comes courtesy of Jones, Muneshine, Fameless and Austin Dovercourt III.
Fans and supporters can download the free version of Act So Strange, or directly purchase DJBooth’s exclusive premium version, complete with several versions of Sweet Lies and Catch Me in the Rye.
Stream Act So Strange EP
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.