Toronto hip hop artist Miles Jones has joined forces with The DJBooth on his brand new EP, Act So Strange.
A prelude to Jones' forthcoming album The Jones Act (Part III), the EP includes previously-released single Magic.
Guest features include vocals by opera/singer songwriter Ashleigh Semkiw, young Toronto emcee A-Jaxx and St. Lucien born and EMI Canada signed emcee Kayo. Production on Act So Strange comes courtesy of Jones, Muneshine, Fameless and Austin Dovercourt III.
Fans and supporters can download the free version of Act So Strange, or directly purchase DJBooth’s exclusive premium version, complete with several versions of Sweet Lies and Catch Me in the Rye.
Written by DJ Z on Jun 25, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.