Chicago-based emcee Mike Schpitz and emcee/beatsmith Slot-A have come together with BringingDownTheBand.com and The DJBooth to bring listeners their new collaborative street album, Have You Seen My Stapler?
The project features 10 original records from the emcee-producer duo, including reader-approved lead single "O'PennyOns." Slot-A provides all production on the tape, which features guest appearances from DreDai and Schpitz' Grumpy Old Men partner-in-rhyme, Pete Sayke.
Fans can also check out Mike Schpitz's previous albums: Mike Schpitz x DJ S. Ranx - #TopekaTape | Mike Schpitz - Paid Time Off | Mike Schpitz - The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave
Written by richard on Dec 18, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.