In late August, Booth regular Mike Schpitz delivered The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, a free project hosted by The DJBooth. Most artists would wait more than four months, to brainstorm, create, record and unleash another full-length sans cost. Fortunately, the Kansas-born, Chicago-based rhymesayer is not most artists.
A continuation of 2009 project Sunday Drive, the newly-released Paid Time Off is collaborative effort with producer Phys Edison.
The Graeme Williams-mixed features 12 original tracks from Schpitz, none of which have been previously-featured at The DJBooth.
Fans can also check out Mike Schpitz's previous albums: Mike Schpitz x DJ S. Ranx - #TopekaTape | Mike Schpitz - The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave | Mike Schpitz & Slot-A - Have You Seen My Stapler?
Stream Paid Time Off
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.