In late August, Booth regular Mike Schpitz delivered The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, a free project hosted by The DJBooth. Most artists would wait more than four months, to brainstorm, create, record and unleash another full-length sans cost. Fortunately, the Kansas-born, Chicago-based rhymesayer is not most artists.
A continuation of 2009 project Sunday Drive, the newly-released Paid Time Off is collaborative effort with producer Phys Edison.
The Graeme Williams-mixed features 12 original tracks from Schpitz, none of which have been previously-featured at The DJBooth.
Fans can also check out Mike Schpitz's previous albums: Mike Schpitz x DJ S. Ranx - #TopekaTape | Mike Schpitz - The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave | Mike Schpitz & Slot-A - Have You Seen My Stapler?
Stream Paid Time Off
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)