In late August, Booth regular Mike Schpitz delivered The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, a free project hosted by The DJBooth. Most artists would wait more than four months, to brainstorm, create, record and unleash another full-length sans cost. Fortunately, the Kansas-born, Chicago-based rhymesayer is not most artists.
A continuation of 2009 project Sunday Drive, the newly-released Paid Time Off is collaborative effort with producer Phys Edison.
The Graeme Williams-mixed features 12 original tracks from Schpitz, none of which have been previously-featured at The DJBooth.
Fans can also check out Mike Schpitz's previous albums: Mike Schpitz x DJ S. Ranx - #TopekaTape | Mike Schpitz - The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave | Mike Schpitz & Slot-A - Have You Seen My Stapler?
Stream Paid Time Off
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.