In late August, Booth regular Mike Schpitz delivered The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, a free project hosted by The DJBooth. Most artists would wait more than four months, to brainstorm, create, record and unleash another full-length sans cost. Fortunately, the Kansas-born, Chicago-based rhymesayer is not most artists.
A continuation of 2009 project Sunday Drive, the newly-released Paid Time Off is collaborative effort with producer Phys Edison.
The Graeme Williams-mixed features 12 original tracks from Schpitz, none of which have been previously-featured at The DJBooth.
Fans can also check out Mike Schpitz's previous albums: Mike Schpitz x DJ S. Ranx - #TopekaTape | Mike Schpitz - The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave | Mike Schpitz & Slot-A - Have You Seen My Stapler?
Written by DJ Z on Dec 11, 2013
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.