The first and last generation of it's kind: Generation Y. Children who were born in the 80s and 90s, who are now grown up and currently running the world we live in. On his third independently-released studio album, Minneapolis, Minnesota-based artist Mike Dreams discusses his place as a Millennial, through nostalgia, self-reflection, making the most out of the present, and looking towards the future.
Featured singles on the album include Booth-approved songs "We The Ones," "Songs On The Radio," "Everything's Good," and "The Lights, The Life." Joining Dreams on Millennial are fellow Twin Cities vocal talent of Adam Paulus, Alissa Paris, Alnansa, Ashley DuBose, Cameron Wright, Christina Fisher, K. Raydio and Tameya Clark.
Written by DJ Z on Aug 06, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Timeless Classic" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.