South Florida hip-hop groups Miami Beat Wave, ¡MAYDAY! and ArtOfficial have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first joint digital release, the Neighbors street album.
This all-star collaborative project, which carries both a figurative (musical) and literal (zip code) meaning, features 11 original tracks from the above-mentioned crews, including featured cut "WATTUP?!" as well as the project's reader-approved lead single and title track.
Guests Garcia, Katie DiCiccio and Skam2? make guest appearances throughout the set, which is produced by members of all three collectives. Brandon Toledo and DaVincci (for MBW) and Bernz (of ¡MAYDAY!) created the hard drums and samples, which were then mixed with NonMS' (of ¡MAYDAY!) percussion work, and the bass and keys flavoring of Ralph and Danny Keys.
Fans can also check out Miami Beat Wave &¡MAYDAY! &ArtOfficial's previous albums: Layne Harper & Miami Beat Wave - Beyond Category 2 | ArtOfficial - Knives EP | ¡MAYDAY! & MURS - ¡MursDay!
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Life [Premiere]" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)