South Florida hip-hop groups Miami Beat Wave, ¡MAYDAY! and ArtOfficial have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their first joint digital release, the Neighbors street album.
This all-star collaborative project, which carries both a figurative (musical) and literal (zip code) meaning, features 11 original tracks from the above-mentioned crews, including featured cut "WATTUP?!" as well as the project's reader-approved lead single and title track.
Guests Garcia, Katie DiCiccio and Skam2? make guest appearances throughout the set, which is produced by members of all three collectives. Brandon Toledo and DaVincci (for MBW) and Bernz (of ¡MAYDAY!) created the hard drums and samples, which were then mixed with NonMS' (of ¡MAYDAY!) percussion work, and the bass and keys flavoring of Ralph and Danny Keys.
Fans can also check out Miami Beat Wave &¡MAYDAY! &ArtOfficial's previous albums: Layne Harper & Miami Beat Wave - Beyond Category 2 | ArtOfficial - Knives EP | ¡MAYDAY! & MURS - ¡MursDay!
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Life [Premiere]" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.