Equipped with a rented bass guitar, a half-broken Roland D70 used as a MIDI keyboard, an electric guitar, a folder full of drums and a copy of ProTools, Austin, Tx. emcee/producer M.i is back with a brand new studio album.
The artist's latest sample-free independent full-length, aptly titled The 7th Album, is a collection of 14 original records, as well as one additional bonus track. Booth-acclaimed debut single "That '67," which won an impressive 4.0-star average rating when featured on our pages, is included on the set. M.i. handles all production and songwriting, except on the aforementioned bonus cut, which features boardwork by Tyler Keyes. Porche Harris makes the sole guest appearance on the project.
Released digitally on Tuesday, July 8, The 7th Album is available now for free streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Stream The 7th Album
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.