Equipped with a rented bass guitar, a half-broken Roland D70 used as a MIDI keyboard, an electric guitar, a folder full of drums and a copy of ProTools, Austin, Tx. emcee/producer M.i is back with a brand new studio album.
The artist's latest sample-free independent full-length, aptly titled The 7th Album, is a collection of 14 original records, as well as one additional bonus track. Booth-acclaimed debut single "That '67," which won an impressive 4.0-star average rating when featured on our pages, is included on the set. M.i. handles all production and songwriting, except on the aforementioned bonus cut, which features boardwork by Tyler Keyes. Porche Harris makes the sole guest appearance on the project.
Released digitally on Tuesday, July 8, The 7th Album is available now for free streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Stream The 7th Album
Related Songs & Features
According to Sigmund Freud, the visions that flit across our consciousness while we’re slumbering are always the expressions of wishes. Given the crazy sh*t my brain comes up with, I sometimes doubt it, but it’s...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.