Equipped with a rented bass guitar, a half-broken Roland D70 used as a MIDI keyboard, an electric guitar, a folder full of drums and a copy of ProTools, Austin, Tx. emcee/producer M.i is back with a brand new studio album.
The artist's latest sample-free independent full-length, aptly titled The 7th Album, is a collection of 14 original records, as well as one additional bonus track. Booth-acclaimed debut single "That '67," which won an impressive 4.0-star average rating when featured on our pages, is included on the set. M.i. handles all production and songwriting, except on the aforementioned bonus cut, which features boardwork by Tyler Keyes. Porche Harris makes the sole guest appearance on the project.
Released digitally on Tuesday, July 8, The 7th Album is available now for free streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Stream The 7th Album
Related Songs & Features
According to Sigmund Freud, the visions that flit across our consciousness while we’re slumbering are always the expressions of wishes. Given the crazy sh*t my brain comes up with, I sometimes doubt it, but it’s...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.