Equipped with a rented bass guitar, a half-broken Roland D70 used as a MIDI keyboard, an electric guitar, a folder full of drums and a copy of ProTools, Austin, Tx. emcee/producer M.i is back with a brand new studio album.
The artist's latest sample-free independent full-length, aptly titled The 7th Album, is a collection of 14 original records, as well as one additional bonus track. Booth-acclaimed debut single "That '67," which won an impressive 4.0-star average rating when featured on our pages, is included on the set. M.i. handles all production and songwriting, except on the aforementioned bonus cut, which features boardwork by Tyler Keyes. Porche Harris makes the sole guest appearance on the project.
Released digitally on Tuesday, July 8, The 7th Album is available now for free streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Stream The 7th Album
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.