Equipped with a rented bass guitar, a half-broken Roland D70 used as a MIDI keyboard, an electric guitar, a folder full of drums and a copy of ProTools, Austin, Tx. emcee/producer M.i is back with a brand new studio album.
The artist's latest sample-free independent full-length, aptly titled The 7th Album, is a collection of 14 original records, as well as one additional bonus track. Booth-acclaimed debut single "That '67," which won an impressive 4.0-star average rating when featured on our pages, is included on the set. M.i. handles all production and songwriting, except on the aforementioned bonus cut, which features boardwork by Tyler Keyes. Porche Harris makes the sole guest appearance on the project.
Released digitally on Tuesday, July 8, The 7th Album is available now for free streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Stream The 7th Album
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.