M.i, the artist who brought us 2011 mixtape Prep Time and 2012 project The Coldplay Sessions, has returned in 2013, this time with a full-length album in hand (digitally speaking, of course). Pushing Keyes is a collaborative effort between the Austin native and Minnesota producer Tyler Keyes, is now available for free download.
Included on the 18-track set are previously-featured, Booth-approved joints "Church West Texas," "Nothing You Can Do," "Write It Down" and "Hi." An interesting mixture of Booth regulars and independent newcomers make guest appearances on the project, including Blu, Chamillionaire, Corbett, Denitia Odigie, OnCue, Porche Harris and Shane Eli.
Written by DJ Z on May 16, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.