M.i, the artist who brought us 2011 mixtape Prep Time and 2012 project The Coldplay Sessions, has returned in 2013, this time with a full-length album in hand (digitally speaking, of course). Pushing Keyes is a collaborative effort between the Austin native and Minnesota producer Tyler Keyes, is now available for free download.
Included on the 18-track set are previously-featured, Booth-approved joints "Church West Texas," "Nothing You Can Do," "Write It Down" and "Hi." An interesting mixture of Booth regulars and independent newcomers make guest appearances on the project, including Blu, Chamillionaire, Corbett, Denitia Odigie, OnCue, Porche Harris and Shane Eli.
Stream Pushing Keyes
Featured Songs From This Album
On his last mixtape single, early April’s Church West Texas, M.i showcased a more introspective side of his artistic persona, offering listeners a firsthand account of his struggles with his Christian faith. Follow-up...Read More
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!