Six years after the release of 2006's Made in Brooklyn, founding Wu Tang member Masta Killa has unleashed his third solo studio album, Selling My Soul. The project is inspired by the artist's conception of art as self-revelation; explaining the title, he states, "Anything from the inner self is a part of the soul. I put my soul into my music, and I’m in the business of selling it." Preceded by reader-approved singles "R U Listening" and "Food," the set also features a guest appearance by West Coast vet Kurupt and a tribute to the late ODB. Notable producers include 9th Wonder, Inspectah Deck, Mathematics, Mediate Soul and P.F. Cuttin.
Fans can also check out Masta Killa's previous albums: HaLo - Mansu Musa (Guest Starring Masta Killa)
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R U Listening" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.