Six years after the release of 2006's Made in Brooklyn, founding Wu Tang member Masta Killa has unleashed his third solo studio album, Selling My Soul. The project is inspired by the artist's conception of art as self-revelation; explaining the title, he states, "Anything from the inner self is a part of the soul. I put my soul into my music, and I’m in the business of selling it." Preceded by reader-approved singles "R U Listening" and "Food," the set also features a guest appearance by West Coast vet Kurupt and a tribute to the late ODB. Notable producers include 9th Wonder, Inspectah Deck, Mathematics, Mediate Soul and P.F. Cuttin.
Fans can also check out Masta Killa's previous albums: HaLo - Mansu Musa (Guest Starring Masta Killa)
Related Songs & Features
After six years without a solo LP, Masta Killa has got a little rebuilding to do. Thus, in the interest of pulling new fans into the fray, the founding Wu Tang member’s dedicated his latest single to the most...
After six years of lying low and contributing guest bars to his Wu-Tang colleagues’ critically-acclaimed projects, Masta Killa is finally preparing to get back into the solo-album game. As befitting the legendary Staten...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R U Listening" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)