Six years after the release of 2006's Made in Brooklyn, founding Wu Tang member Masta Killa has unleashed his third solo studio album, Selling My Soul. The project is inspired by the artist's conception of art as self-revelation; explaining the title, he states, "Anything from the inner self is a part of the soul. I put my soul into my music, and I’m in the business of selling it." Preceded by reader-approved singles "R U Listening" and "Food," the set also features a guest appearance by West Coast vet Kurupt and a tribute to the late ODB. Notable producers include 9th Wonder, Inspectah Deck, Mathematics, Mediate Soul and P.F. Cuttin.
Related Songs & Features
After six years without a solo LP, Masta Killa has got a little rebuilding to do. Thus, in the interest of pulling new fans into the fray, the founding Wu Tang member’s dedicated his latest single to the most...
After six years of lying low and contributing guest bars to his Wu-Tang colleagues’ critically-acclaimed projects, Masta Killa is finally preparing to get back into the solo-album game. As befitting the legendary Staten...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R U Listening" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.