Six years after the release of 2006's Made in Brooklyn, founding Wu Tang member Masta Killa has unleashed his third solo studio album, Selling My Soul. The project is inspired by the artist's conception of art as self-revelation; explaining the title, he states, "Anything from the inner self is a part of the soul. I put my soul into my music, and I’m in the business of selling it." Preceded by reader-approved singles "R U Listening" and "Food," the set also features a guest appearance by West Coast vet Kurupt and a tribute to the late ODB. Notable producers include 9th Wonder, Inspectah Deck, Mathematics, Mediate Soul and P.F. Cuttin.
Related Songs & Features
After six years without a solo LP, Masta Killa has got a little rebuilding to do. Thus, in the interest of pulling new fans into the fray, the founding Wu Tang member’s dedicated his latest single to the most...
After six years of lying low and contributing guest bars to his Wu-Tang colleagues’ critically-acclaimed projects, Masta Killa is finally preparing to get back into the solo-album game. As befitting the legendary Staten...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R U Listening" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.