Three years and change after stepping into the solo spotlight with 2011's Late Nights and Early Mornings, Floetry alumnus Marshia Ambrosius is getting ready to unleash her second solo album, Friends & Lovers.
The 16-track set comes heralded by lead single "Run" and the Dr. Dre-assisted "Stronger," both of which won tremendous acclaim upon being featured in the Booth. Charlie Wilson, Lindsey Stirling and Skye make additional guest appearances.
Fans can also check out Marsha Ambrosius's previous albums: Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.