Three years and change after stepping into the solo spotlight with 2011's Late Nights and Early Mornings, Floetry alumnus Marshia Ambrosius is getting ready to unleash her second solo album, Friends & Lovers.
The 16-track set comes heralded by lead single "Run" and the Dr. Dre-assisted "Stronger," both of which won tremendous acclaim upon being featured in the Booth. Charlie Wilson, Lindsey Stirling and Skye make additional guest appearances.
Fans can also check out Marsha Ambrosius's previous albums: Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights & Early Mornings
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hustlers ft. The Game & Marsha Ambrosius" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.