Miami-based producer Marcus Banks has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his debut instrumental tape, Sunday School.
The project comprises 10 original tracks from the up-and-coming beatsmith previously heard lending his production stylings to cuts by Add-2
("Modern Day Coons") and Fuze the MC ("Super Music"). All samples throughout the project are drawn from vintage gospel records.
Written by richard on Sep 20, 2012
Submit your Rating
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.