A San Francisco native who's written songs for the likes Chris Brown, Sean Kingston and Mia Pia, Marc E. Bassy is now fixing to parlay his behind-the-scenes experience into a solo career as a recording artist.
Step one in his plan to dominate the game will be debut project, Only the Poets (Vol. 1), a ten-track collection of material penned and performed by Bassy.
Preceded by singles "Cigarettes," "Over the Water" and "Relapse," each of which won positive reviews when they were featured in the Booth, the project features guests IAMSU!, Skizzy Mars and NHT Chippas. Casper & B, Count Bassy and Jahaan Sweet handle production.
Written by richard on Jul 28, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.