On its own, OBLIVION may not sound like a very appealing destination. When your chaperone is Madison | LST, well, that's an entirely different story.
The NYC-born, L.A.-based rhymesayer's independent debut album, financed with $25,000 worth of Kickstarter donations from his fans, consists of 10 brand new tracks. Awarded a phenomenal 4.6-star average rating from our readership, lead single "Even When It Hurts" offers just a taste of what the listener can expect from the project, which boasts guest contributions from Drew Vision, Haile Supreme, Kiah Victoria and Le'Asha Julius. JFK, Prafit and TonyDex handle production duties.
Released as an Earmilk-exclusive stream on Monday, June 30, the project is available now for free streaming and full download in The DJBooth.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Even When It Hurts" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.