On its own, OBLIVION may not sound like a very appealing destination. When your chaperone is Madison | LST, well, that's an entirely different story.
The NYC-born, L.A.-based rhymesayer's independent debut album, financed with $25,000 worth of Kickstarter donations from his fans, consists of 10 brand new tracks. Awarded a phenomenal 4.6-star average rating from our readership, lead single "Even When It Hurts" offers just a taste of what the listener can expect from the project, which boasts guest contributions from Drew Vision, Haile Supreme, Kiah Victoria and Le'Asha Julius. JFK, Prafit and TonyDex handle production duties.
Released as an Earmilk-exclusive stream on Monday, June 30, the project is available now for free streaming and full download in The DJBooth.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Even When It Hurts" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.