Tonight, Mac Miller decided to pull a Beyonce and drop a heavyweight project with only a single promo video as warning, springing his new project Faces on the Internet almost out of nowhere. The star-studded affair comes complete with 24 tracks and features guest verses from the likes of Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q, Ab Soul, Earl Sweatshirt, Mike Jones (who? Mike Jones) and many more.
Faces originally dropped via oldjewish.com, where fans are encouraged to (digitally) make Mac Miller a sandwich. Why? Why not?
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.