Tonight, Mac Miller decided to pull a Beyonce and drop a heavyweight project with only a single promo video as warning, springing his new project Faces on the Internet almost out of nowhere. The star-studded affair comes complete with 24 tracks and features guest verses from the likes of Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q, Ab Soul, Earl Sweatshirt, Mike Jones (who? Mike Jones) and many more.
Faces originally dropped via oldjewish.com, where fans are encouraged to (digitally) make Mac Miller a sandwich. Why? Why not?
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.