Tonight, Mac Miller decided to pull a Beyonce and drop a heavyweight project with only a single promo video as warning, springing his new project Faces on the Internet almost out of nowhere. The star-studded affair comes complete with 24 tracks and features guest verses from the likes of Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q, Ab Soul, Earl Sweatshirt, Mike Jones (who? Mike Jones) and many more.
Faces originally dropped via oldjewish.com, where fans are encouraged to (digitally) make Mac Miller a sandwich. Why? Why not?
Written by Nathan S. on May 12, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.