Tonight, Mac Miller decided to pull a Beyonce and drop a heavyweight project with only a single promo video as warning, springing his new project Faces on the Internet almost out of nowhere. The star-studded affair comes complete with 24 tracks and features guest verses from the likes of Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q, Ab Soul, Earl Sweatshirt, Mike Jones (who? Mike Jones) and many more.
Faces originally dropped via oldjewish.com, where fans are encouraged to (digitally) make Mac Miller a sandwich. Why? Why not?
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Mind if I Do" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)