Last October, Lil Durk delivered Signed To The Streets, a mixtape that properly showcased Chicago's drill music scene. Less than a year later, the Def Jam signee has returned, blessing fans with a sequel to the free mixtape.
Presented by DJ Drama and Don Cannon, Signed To The Streets 2 picks back up where its predecessor left off. None of the project's 18 tracks were previously-featured at The DJBooth, but many of Durk's collaborators, such as Cardo, French Montana and Young Chop, should be familiar to readers.
There is currently no set release date for the rapper's major label debut, Remember My Name, but with a steadying buzz beyond the Windy City it shouldn't be too much longer.
Fans can also check out Lil Durk's previous albums: Lil Durk - Signed To The Streets
Stream Signed To The Streets 2
DJBooth Album Review
Written by DJ Z on 07/7/14
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"L's Anthem" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.