Kyle Rapps is no stranger to The DJBooth. In fact, the Jersey native has already made three appearances on our homepage so far this year. Thus, it should come as no surprise that entrance number four is upon us, being marked by the release of free mixtape, SUB.
The 15-track project, produced in-full by Belief, includes previously-featured, Booth-approved selections "GET IT IN," "Bodies in the Trunk" and "Watch Out." Guest features are limited, but that handful includes Aaron Cohen, Action Bronson, Mr MFN eXquire and MURS.
Related Songs & Features
Kyle Rapps may have come up in generally well-off Princeton, New Jersey, but his early life wasn’t all polo matches and crudités. Just the opposite, in fact—the future rapper and his family were broke, and the...
Judging by the Nicolas Heller-directed visuals for Kyle Rapps’ last feature, February’s Bodies in the Trunk, I think it’s safe to say the emcee has a slightly twisted sense of humor. Whereas the artist’s last...
To say that Kyle Rapps raps would be like saying Daniel Day-Lewis acts or Peyton Manning throws touchdowns; the descriptory term just doesn’t do him justice. In fact, the emcee might want to seriously consider a name...
Having gone the high-concept route with last fall’s Syndication tape, which found him rhyming over the theme songs of various of popular television series (as flipped by frequent production partner Diwon), underground...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hard Knock Children" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.