Fresh off making his return to record store shelves and radio airwaves with January's acclaimed More Beautiful Than Silence EP, Somali-Canadian hip-hop star and activist K'NAAN has released the full-length follow-up to 2009 breakthrough set Troubadour. The artist's third studio album in total, Country, God or the Girl features 12 tracks' worth of original material, and comes preceded by reader-approved singles "Is Anybody Out There?", "Hurt Me Tomorrow" and "Nothing to Lose." The deluxe edition of the set includes three additional jams.Joining K'NAAN throughout the project are a pan-genre array of musical heavyweights, from Nas and will.i.am to Bono and Keith Richards, with production coming courtesy of such notable beatsmiths as Alex Da Kid, Brian West, Chuck Harmony, RedOneM and Ryan Tedder.
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Soobax ft. MWafrica & M-1" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.