With past releases like My Everlasting Zeal and The King's Khrysis, King Mez has proven himself as one of the foremost emerging artists in North Carolina underground hip-hop.
Now, the unsigned buzzmaker has returned with a digital full-length sure to prolong his reign over the First in Flight State scene. Long Live the King consists of 12 original jams, none of which have previously been featured on our pages. "Morris" will be released as the project's first single.
Kaisle Grai, Sonny Base, Sonya Teclai and Tanya Reshay make guest appearances throughout the set, which packs production from Commissioner Gordon, Deputy, !llmind and Ishi, as well as boardwork by the artist himself.
Written by richard on Apr 10, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.